Cortland Medical Center
- Current NYS license to perform as a registered professional nurse
- Current BLS-CPR certification required (or within first 30 days of employment)
- Specialty Unit –ICU- ACLS within 6 months of hire
Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Graduate of accredited registered professional nursing program.
- Entry level-graduate per Education requirements
- Specialty Units-At least 1 year of medical-surgical nursing preferred. (i.e. ICU, Maternity, Psych)
Employment Value Proposition
Perks of Being an RN @ Guthrie:
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonuses (full time)
- Newly Increased RN Rates
- Medical, and Dental Insurance effective the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- Generous PTO Package starting from day 1
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Up to $7,500 annually towards Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Comprehensive Orientation and Nurses Training
- Substantial Employee Referral Program
- Friendly, Supportive and Diverse Work Family
- Quiet Suburban Neighborhood
- Free On-Site Parking
- Fantastic Onsite Coffee Shop
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers