Cortland Medical Center
- Current NYS registration/license or limited permit to perform as a registered professional nurse or graduate nurse
- Current BLS-CPR certification required.
Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Performs patient assessment and documents accurately in a timely manner per nursing and department policy.
- Monitors patient as appropriate for condition, status, and safety according to nursing department policy.
- Performs safe administration and complete documentation of medications, IV fluids, and blood products in accordance with nursing policy
- Assist providers in performing procedures and treatments per unit, department specific and hospital policy.
Graduate of accredited registered professional nursing program with an AAS or Diploma in Nursing.
- Entry level-graduate per Education requirements
- Or Entry level-1 year of medical-surgical nursing preferred
Employment Value Proposition
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers