The Guthrie Clinic
***This position can be onsite, hybrid, or fully remote***
The Database Administrator (DBA) will work as part of the Infrastructure & Operations team. In this role, they will have responsibility for the performance, integrity, and security of a wide range of database systems supporting the Guthrie system. The DBA will provide technical expertise in the design, installation, configuration, capacity planning and general maintenance activities for the database management systems that support both business and clinical applications.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of related experience; OR
- An Associate Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years of related experience; OR
- A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2-5 years’ experience working/supporting relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data Warehouse and Data Marts using dimensional data and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools Knowledge of Always-On, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL servers
- Knowledgeable in the management of database security, database backup, and archiving strategy
- Prior experience with EMR and clinical systems date preferred
- Microsoft SQL Certification (MSCA/MSCE)
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers