Responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and the activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Understands and adheres to GCMC's Compliance Standards as they appear in GCMC's Corporate Compliance Policy, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy. Keeps abreast of all pertinent federal, state and GCMC regulations, laws, and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.Minimum Requirements:
- Graduate of accredited registered professional nursing program with an AAS or Diploma in Nursing.
- Entry level-graduate per Education requirements
- Or Entry level-1 year of medical-surgical nursing preferred
- Current NYS registration/license or limited permit to perform as a registered professional nurse or graduate nurse
- Current BLS-CPR certification required.