Days - On-call Rotation
CPR / AED Certification
Participates in surgical procedures, assists the registered nurse in-patient care, maintains aseptic technique, and prepares sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment. Anticipates the needs of the surgeon as required.
High School Grad or Equivalent
1. Has successfully completed a nationally accredited educational program for surgical technologists and holds and maintains a certified surgical technologist credential administered by a nationally accredited surgical technologist credentialing organization;
2. Has completed an appropriate training program for surgical technology in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Public Health Service Commissioned Corps;
3. When unsuccessful recruitment with experience of #1 or #2 an LPN candidate could be considered that has completed an accredited school and completed licensure for LPN. Also have at least one year as a practicing LPN.
4. Provides evidence that the person was employed as a surgical technologist in a healthcare facility for a cumulative period of one year, occurring within the four years immediately prior to January 1, 2015; or
5. Is in the service of the federal government, to the extent the person is performing duties related to that service.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers