The Epic Hybrid Analyst/Credentialed Trainer is responsible for the implementation, development, programming, end-user training and overall support of the clinical systems. The Epic Hybrid Analyst/Credentialed Trainer will work closely with the vendor and end-users to develop and enhance the software and to conduct in-classroom training of Epic and operational workflows to end users. They are also responsible for thoroughly testing all system upgrades, system changes prior to go-live and work with the end-users to test and determine the impact on workflow, reporting, etc. of the upgrade/change. The Epic Hybrid Analyst/Credentialed Trainer will be responsible for the participation in testing and making necessary changes to the system. Acts as a liaison between the end-user community and the IT department. The Epic Hybrid Analyst/Credentialed Trainer will have split responsibility of analyst time and in-classroom training time. Skills:
- Basic knowledge of principles of software design and modification, basic computer skills, and a basic knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Aptitude for details: demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills; able to mediate conflicts; self-starter; able to meet deadlines; and maintain meticulous documentation.
- Analytical skills to translate clinical workflow into the functional build process.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks is essential.
- Strong customer service and user support skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to express opportunities for improvement and innovative ways to improve the use of the clinical systems supported
- Ability to teach computer applications to people with varying degrees of computer experience.
- Ability to facilitate complex workflow discussions and collaborate to conclusion.
- Ability to understand the national and state HIT direction and this positions role to help organization achieve its goals
- Epic System Certification must be obtained within 6 months from date of hire
- Bachelor's degree
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree currently licensed healthcare professionals (ie, RN's, Social Workers, etc) or an Associate's degree and 1 year of health care experience may be considered
- High school diploma or GED and 2 years of experience with healthcare information systems may be considered