This position is part of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Days/Rotate - 12 hr
The OB Care Partner/ Unit Clerk is a member of the Obstetrical health care team and will assist the Registered Nurses by performing basic nursing care tasks and secretarial duties. The OB Care Partner/ Unit Clerk must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient.
1. High School Graduate/GED and/or successful completion of a competency assessment in reading, writing and math.
2. Graduate of an approved Nurse Assistant training program or
3. Nurse Assistant with prior hospital experience or
4. Completion of first semester of nursing school and successful completion of a Fundamentals of Nursing course.
5. Medical Terminology course completion preferred
Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions to do simple math and record simple measurements and data. Computer skills using Windows based programs and keyboarding skills required. Polite telephone and interpersonal communication skills required. Excellent time management skills. Excellent customer service relations required. Ability to conduct oneself professionally at all times.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers