The Guthrie Clinic
Located in Corning, NY
Desktop/Network Support Analyst, Workplace Computing will support The Guthrie Clinic in maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, software/hardware, and peripherals. The Desktop/Network Support Analyst documents, maintains, upgrades and/or replaces hardware and software systems as required. They will work together with the Help Desk and Data Center Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients via the ticketing system.
A Baccalaureate Degree or degree from an accredited college or university; OR
An Associate degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year work experience; OR
A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience in a desktop support services team
• Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Problem solving/ troubleshooting
• Communicate clearly and with transparency and articulate ideas effectively
• Demonstrated ability to explain technical concepts to nontechnical people
• Ability to multitask, self-prioritize and work under pressure
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers