Robert Packer Hospital
Days - On-call Rotation
Basic Life Support
Certified Surgical Tech
Licensed Practical Nurse
To know and understand the principles of sterile technique and their application. To follow defined procedures under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. To maintain a collaborative relationship with other nursing staff members, physicians, and ancillary staff. To maintain an appropriate level of knowledge and clinical expertise through continuing education and in-service programs.
Must meet one of the following:
• Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician School; may practice surgical technology during a 12-month period immediately following completion of school but must pass and maintain surgical technology certification.
• LPN with current license
• Has completed an appropriate training program for surgical technology in the United Sates Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Public Health Service Commissioned Corps
BLS Basic Life Support
• CST Certified Surgical technician
• LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
• AS Associate of Science
• AST Associate Surgical technology
Experience is preferred.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers