The Guthrie Clinic
The Analytics Analyst will work as part of the Enterprise Information Management team to support a variety of data and reporting needs of the organization. We are seeking individuals with strong analytic and problem solving capabilities to assist our clinical and business partners to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a technical, business or related field preferred, Associates with relevant work experience can be considered. Masters Degree Preferred.
Must obtain all required EPIC Certifications within 12 months of hire date.
• 1-2 years of overall report writing, data analysis or business intelligence experience preferred.
• Healthcare experience preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Software programming/coding experience a plus.
• Specific Epic certifications will be required such as Clarity Data Model, Advanced Clarity (if not currently certified, these must be obtained within first year as a condition of employment).
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers