Days/Rotate - 8 hr
On call rotation including holiday and weekends
CPR / AED Certification
Licensed Practical Nurse
Participates in surgical procedures, assists the registered nurse in-patient care, maintains aseptic technique, and prepares sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment. Anticipates the needs of the surgeon as required.
- Has successfully completed a nationally accredited educational program for surgical technologists and holds and maintains a certified surgical technologist credential administered by a nationally accredited surgical technologist credentialing organization;
- Has completed an appropriate training program for surgical technology in the United States Army, Navy, Air Force Marine Corps, Coast Guard, or Public Health Service Commissioned Corps;
- Completed a Licensed Practical Nurse Program.
- Provides evidence that the person was employed as a surgical technologist in a healthcare facility for a cumulative period of one year, occurring within the four years immediately prior to January 1, 2015; or
- Is in the service of the federal government, to the extent the person is performing duties related to that service.
Employment Value Proposition
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers