Nights - 12 hours
**Up to a $15,000 sign-on bonus available
Respiratory Therapist - NY
Assist manager in clinical competencies and policy. Assist with daily operations of the Respiratory Department.
1. Licensure by the State of New York as a Respiratory Therapist
2. Must have graduated from an approved Respiratory Care Program
3. Must have successfully completed Registry Exam through the National Board of Respiratory Care
4. Minimum of one (1)
1. Ability to make rapid, clinically sound decisions and deal with a variety of detail efficiently and
2. Demonstrates initiative and sound judgement involved in problem solving.
3. Ability to perform all job requirements in a manner which precludes question regarding individual’s
ethical standards and with discretion to safeguarding confidential material.
4. Must be able to function in an environment with minimal direct supervision and accept personal
responsibility for exhibiting professionalism in interactions with the organization and department’s internal
and external customers.
5. Must possess an abiding commitment to basic ethical and legal principles.
6. May be required to work holidays, weekends or shifts other than which are considered normally
scheduled hours and/or provide on call coverage, if necessary.
Employment Value Proposition
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers