The Guthrie Clinic
The Revenue Cycle Data Analyst will help the organization turn various revenue cycle data into knowledge and insight. Works closely with subject matter experts to leverage both internal and external data to make better decisions. The data analyst is responsible for the data organization, management, storage, access, analysis, visualization, and presentation related to data services provided to the organization from Revenue Cycle. Main responsibilities include performing analytics and reporting of Revenue Cycle data for all revenue generating departments and finance. It will generate standard, custom reporting solutions summarizing business data for review by executives, managers, vendors, and other stakeholders. Position will utilize Epic and/or business intelligence tools to query data warehouses and generate reports for presentation.
Applies statistical concepts to data looking for trends and statistical relationships. It will also include but not limited to the development and maintenance of various vendor-based Revenue Cycle Information Systems, including interface with various compute applications, department processes and systems. This person will have detailed knowledge and understanding of business intelligence functions including but not limited to analytics, data mining, data warehouse, reporting and dashboards. Knowledge and experience in the entire Revenue Cycle required, from Scheduling through to final bill to patient.
Collaborates with revenue cycle subject matter experts to assess needs, define data elements, identify the best data source to meet those needs, map needs to logical schemas and physical file layouts, and create an appropriate presentation. Actively engaged in CRC strategic initiatives that require managing and analyzing internal and external analytics.
Responsible for assisting and managing Meditech and Meddata databases and the data warehouse, protecting data reliability and integrity related to revenue cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area of Computer Science with a focus in programming, database administration, data analysis, and business intelligence, or associate degree and equivalent training, and 10 years of experience level in lieu of bachelor’s degree is required.
• Coursework that included statistical concepts and techniques
• Prefer ten (10) years data analytics and report writing experience, including programming, data analysis, and database administration, or applicable experience.
• Revenue Cycle analytic experience is required, minimal 10 years preferred
• Previous hospital knowledge and experience with clinical system preferred.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers