Certified Medical Assistant
CPR / AED Certification
The Clinical Assistant assists in all aspects of office operations to include reception, patient interaction, scheduling patients, venipunctures for labs, patient vital signs. Assigning ICD-10 codes to patient charts, working with reimbursement programs and precepts for drugs, testing and treatments.
- High school diploma required.
- Clean, neat, well groomed and professional in appearance.
- Graduate of an approved Clinical/Medical Assisting program or Clinical/Medical Assistant with prior experience, with the ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions to do simple arithmetic and record simple measurements and data.
- CPR certification required.
- Excellent organizational ability
- Excellent computer skills, with demonstrated keyboard and Windows skills required.
- A demonstrated skill in professional and personable communications including patient, customer and co-worker interactions, in all work settings, is required.
- Productive and efficient, while demonstrating significant initiative.
Employment Value Proposition
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers