Physical Therapist - NY
Provides professional physical therapy services to the organizations customers as prescribed by the referring physician and in compliance with the state's professional practice act for physical therapy and licensures well as the organizations policies and procedures.
- B.S. degree in Physical Therapy from a program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Licensure (permanent or temporary) by the NYS Department of Education to practice physical therapy.
- Computer skills using Windows Based Programs and keyboarding skills required.
- Ability to make decisions and deal with a variety of detail.
- Initiative and judgment involved in problem solving.
- Discretion with regard to safeguarding confidential information.
- Ability to perform all requirements of the position in a manner which precludes the possibility of questions regarding the ethical standards of the individual.
- Must be able to function in an environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the organization's customers and families.
- May be required to work holidays, weekends, or shifts other than that which is considered as the normal work shift.
Employment Value Proposition
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers