Supervisor, Nursing- Nurse Family Partnership - Full Time

Towanda, PA, United States
Feb 3, 2020

Share:

Job Description

Guthrie Entity

Towanda Memorial Hospital

Shift

Days 8 hr

Pay Grade

CTR/CON

License

Valid PA Registered Nurse license required.  Valid and current driver’s license

FLSA Status

Exempt

Main Function

The Supervisor/Nurse Home Visitor’s role is to make sure Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) nurse home visitors are following the NFP program with fidelity at the same time meeting goals of the implementing agency (Guthrie).   The position includes 90% of the time as Supervisor responsible for using the NFP principles of supervision to all the nurse home visitors.  The other 10% of their time will be as a Nurse Home Visitor carrying a small caseload not to exceed 2 - 4 clients. 

Education

BSN required

Experience

Candidate must possess five or more years of recent experience in maternal and/or child health, public health, or mental/behavioral nursing with children and families.  Home visiting experience preferred.   Also, must have a minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred. 

How To Apply

Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers

Share:

Job Info

Feb 3, 2020

117604-1A

United States

Frequent Location Searches

Frequent Job Searches

Most Recent Job Searches

Recently Viewed Jobs