Days 8 hr
Responsible for general management and functioning of food service department, directing production operation and related supporting activities to achieve and maintain maximum utilization of resources in order to fulfill the hospital's objectives
1. May be required to work holidays, weekends, and shifts other than that which is regularly assigned.
2. Ability to make rapid decisions and deal with a variety of detail.
3. Considerable initiative and judgment involved in solving complex personnel problems.
4. Discretion with regard to safeguarding confidential information.
5. Ability to perform all requirements of the position in a manner which precludes the possibility of questions regarding the ethical standards of the individual.
6. Ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees, staff members, members of Administrative team, board members, members of community and governmental agencies.
7. Fully supports and utilizes the principles of Total Quality, acts as a role model.
8. Responsible for managing and performance of staff and the physical condition of the department (loss prevention program) in a manner that ensures the risk of injury to patients, visitors and employees is minimized, through ongoing safety training.
9. Must possess an abiding commitment to basic ethical and legal principles.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers