Responsible for collation of all patient diet orders via verbal and computerized communication forms. Responsible for all incoming phone calls and appropriate follow through. Responsible for accurate update of all patient menus before line service. Responsible for completion of all typing and computer assignments. Responsible for courteous and respectful patient contact, interaction and nutritional care.
1. Possesses basic mathematical knowledge/background equivalent to completion of basic high school math course in order to competently calculate food values and perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
2. Demonstrates ability and knowledge of office.
1. May be required to work holidays, weekend and shifts other than that which are regularly assigned.
2. Must possess high ethical standards with respect to discretion and regard for confidentiality.
3. Must be able to read, write, communicate effectively, and interact with a wide cross-section of individuals, including hospital staff, patients, and co-workers, in a courteous and tactful manner.
4. Familiarity with basic computer programs; i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel.
5. Typing ability to ensure that assignments are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
6. Fully supports and utilizes the principles of Total Quality.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers