This position is part of the Corning Hospital Bargaining Unit.
Days 8 hr
Performs variety of duties in the food service department including, but not limited to: preparation for patient, cafeteria meals and functions, serving and set up of patient tray line and cafeteria line, delivery of trays to patients and serving customers in the cafeteria, serving and making sandwiches, cleaning, sanitation & maintenance of all equipment around the food service department, perform cashier duties, working in the dish room and washing pots/dishes.
Ability to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
1. Will be required to work holidays, weekends, and shifts other than that which is regularly assigned.
2. Ability to communicate and interact with a wide cross-section of individuals in a courteous and tactful manner.
3. Must possess an abiding commitment to basic ethical and legal principles.
4. Flexibility to perform all phases of cleaning in any assigned area under unusual or out of ordinary circumstances.
5. Previous food service experience will be an asset.
6. Must be 18 or older.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers