Under the supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation Services or other staff physical therapist, provides treatments to our patients who have suffered sports related injuries. Provides correct therapeutic treatment in conjunction with and upon receipt of written medical orders. Maintains responsibility for safety and care of patients, fellow employees and equipment. Maintains by appearance, ethics and actions, conduct that will enhance the profession. Maintains appropriate records. Offers appropriate programs/in services, consulting services to schools, athletic programs and other health related professionals and agencies.
1. B.S. degree in physical education, health or other appropriate discipline.
2. Completion of certification in athletic training from an approved institution recognized by the National Federation of Athletic Trainers.
1. Thorough knowledge of sports medicine, athletic training, orthopedics and related aspects of physical therapy, as determined by the Director of Rehabilitation Services.
2. Requires moderate degree of physical activity, including bending, stooping, reaching, lifting while being on your feet most of the time.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all customers of department, in order to interact effectively with employees, patients, medical staff and the public.
4. High ethical standards with respect to discretion and confidentiality.
5. Ability to conduct themselves professionally at all times.
6. Must possess an abiding commitment to basic ethical and legal principles.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers