Basic Life Support
This position is fulfilled by individuals who are currently ARRT registered and will have a minimum of one (1) year of MRI experience. Technologists hired at this level will have obtained ARRT post-primary registration in MRI and will have a proven record of a superior level of understanding of MRI physics. This technologist will possess exceptional problem solving skills as related to MRI scanning and sequences.
1. Current ARRT registration and post-primary registration in MRI.
2. A minimum of one (1) year of MRI experience including complex angiographic, cardiac and body
imaging and expertise with 3D reconstructions.
3. Demonstrates superior technical competency and sustained excellence in MRI knowledge and has
knowledge of new advances in the field.
4. Certified in Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider.
5. Holds current and valid NYS license.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers