Robert Packer Hospital
The primary responsibility is the performance of mammography studies requiring independent judgment, extended knowledge and expertise to apply ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis
High school with additional skills training (certification). Two years. Certification required; Type ARRT(M) — mammography certified.
Minimum of six months experience.
A. Performs as a part of the radiology team to insure excellence, teamwork, and patient centeredness.
- Contributes to a positive work environment through their interactions with other staff, both internal and external; maintains positive work relationships.
- Responds in a prompt and courteous manner to requests and inquiries, keeps other staff and patients informed.
- Accepts criticism, is open to new ideas, and handles conflict constructively and diplomatically; works through conflict for positive solutions/results.
B. Performs mammographic radiologic exams
- Adjusts mammography equipment in selecting the proper radiographic techniques for optimum film quality (voltage, current, exposure time and distance).
- Positions patients to obtain the desired radiographic results as specified by the physician.
- Utilizes immobilization devices and protective lead shields as indicated by prescribed standards.
- Reviews processed film to ensure acceptable quality and completeness for diagnostic purposes.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers