The Guthrie Clinic
Manages marketing and advertising processes for internal clients of the Guthrie Healthcare System and Guthrie Clinic. Develops and executes marketing plans for specified services and programs. Proactively identifies opportunities to expand and promote the services of Guthrie. Prepares creative strategy briefs, coordinates fulfillment and evaluates effectiveness of programs. Serves as an integral part of the Strategic Planning & Marketing team to coordinate activities within the department and to represent the organization at meetings and key functions. Acts as liaison with internal clients, outside vendors/agencies and the scope of media representatives. Represents the department on various organizational committees and activities.
B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications or related field. Equivalent experience in marketing management and/or health care is highly preferred. Continual training related to health care, and growth in the field is required.
Two to three years or more in marketing or communications field required with special emphasis on health care a plus. Project management and proficiency in print and broadcast media is necessary. Specific experience in related field preferred. Knowledge and proficiency with personal computers is required.
• Possess excellent writing and presentation skills with strong conceptual and creative capabilities.
• Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
• Manage the quality and timely production of projects from conception through completion within defined budgets.
• Ability to think critically about methods for accomplishing complex tasks, measuring the success and adjusting accordingly.
• Flexibility to be a self-motivated and work independently, yet in a team environment.
• Capacity to develop strong relationships and nurture trust with internal clients.
• Willingness to expand skills and knowledge to fulfill job expectations.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers