Guthrie Medical Group-Sayre
Day, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
CPR / AED Certification
RN - Dual Licensure
- Triages patient phone calls by assessing patient condition and needs and providing appropriate nursing intervention and/or facilitating medical intervention. Documents patient conduct and follow-through.
- Observes, records, and reports patients’ condition and reaction to prescribed medication and treatments on an on-going basis. Dispenses medication as directed.
- Greets patients and prepares them for their clinic visit. Discusses the nature of the visit with the patient and records patient complaint, medication list, and vitals on chart; performs or requests additional testing as directed.
- Attends to treatment areas, including assurance that proper supplies are on hand.
- Maintenance of CPR and ACLS certification, and displayed interest in developing relevant diagnostic skills are required.
- Occasionally performs various stress tests on an as needed basis. These tests include, but are not limited to, exercise stress, stress echo, and dobutamine stress echo under the supervision of a designated cardiologist and in accordance with department procedures and safety protocols. Hours may extend beyond traditional clinic schedules.
- May educate patient as to the nature of the test and the usefulness of results in diagnosis and planning treatment options. May be required to address educational needs regarding physical fitness, nutrition, and exercise
- Will perform IV therapy according to established protocols, maintenance and delivery of IV medications by continuous infusion, as needed.
- May perform related duties in cardiovascular stress lab: giving injections, keeping records, EKG's, placing holter monitors and event recorders.
RN with two years' experience. ACLS and current CPR certification preferred. Knowledge of procedures and techniques involved in administering cardiac diagnostic testing and clinical treatment.
How To Apply
If you have any questions regarding this position or our apply process, please call our candidate care team at 1-833-89-NURSE.
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers