The primary responsibilities of the Front Desk Staff are to welcome and check in members and guests, answer incoming calls and transfer callers to the correct person or office, accurately record and enter sales in the Point of Sale (POS) machine, collect revenue for products purchased from the Pro Shop utilizing a calculator when necessary, assist in tours of the facility, and be familiar with Health Works Wellness & Fitness Center programs and policies in order to answer questions from member, guests, or sign up prospective members. Responsibilities may include assisting in babysitting and pool area as needs
arise as well as other duties as assigned by management.
High School Grad or Equivalent
1. Excellent communication and telephone etiquette required.
2. Prior experience in a customer service position is preferred.
3. Ability to interact effectively with employees, guests, and the public in a courteous and tactful manner.
4. Must possess high ethical standards with respect to discretion and regard for confidentiality.
5. Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Must have basic math and problem-solving skills.
8. Must be able to multi-task.
9. Must work well with others
10. Must be good with children.
11. Must be able to swim.
12. Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers