Days/Rotate - 8 hr
Organizes, supervises and monitors all departmental procedures and equipment.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Graduate of an American Medical Association approved school.
3. Must be registered and licensed Radiologic Technologist meeting the requirements of ARRT and NYS.
4. Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an X-Ray Technologist with a BA in a related field required or obtain
within 1 year from date of hire.
5. Maintains certification by attending continuing education according to certification board regulations.
6. CPR certification required.
1. Requires moderate degree of physical activity, including bending, stooping, reaching, lifting while
being on your feet most of the time.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all customers of department, in order to interact
effectively with employees, patients, medical staff and the public.
3. High ethical standards with respect to discretion and confidentiality.
4. Ability to conduct themselves professionally at all times.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers