This position is part of the Corning Hospital Bargaining Unit.
Performs variety of duties in the food service department including, but not limited to: preparation for patient, cafeteria meals and functions, serving and set up of patient tray line and cafeteria line, delivery of trays to patients and serving customers in the cafeteria, serving and making sandwiches, cleaning, sanitation & maintenance of all equipment around the food service department, perform cashier duties, working in the dish room and washing pots/dishes.
This position has a minimum requirement of grammar school. This position also requires the ability to follow written and oral instruction.
1. Ability to read, write and follow verbal and written instructions and
2. Ability to learn all positions within the Food Service Department.
3. Manual dexterity and motor coordination are required to handle dishes and trays rapidly and efficiently
to serve food, handle equipment and utensils and to work with various cleaning supplies and
4. Organize and perform routine activities daily in cafeteria and vending.
5. Ability to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 50 lbs.
6. Job duties require walking and standing, bending, lifting, pushing, carrying and handling equipment and supplies
7. Ability to perform and demonstrate exceptional customer service through courtesy
and respect to customers and co-workers.
8. Previous food service experience will be an asset.
9. Must be 18 or older.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers