The Guthrie Clinic
40 hours a week
The Analytics Analyst will work as part of the Enterprise Information Management team to support a variety of data and reporting needs of the organization. We are seeking individuals with strong analytic and problem solving capabilities to assist our clinical and business partners to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Identify opportunities to utilize data analytics to improve business processes and business results.
- Help users understand the benefits of different analytical tools, understand and collect reporting requirements, and assist in selecting the right reporting strategy to meet business needs.
- Coordinate with EIM team on needed resources to obtain data, communicate business reporting needs, and validate reporting & analytics output.
- Develop data analyses and visualizations to support the clinical and operational needs of the organization.
- Support change from traditional reporting to more interactive visual analytical tools.
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at the direction of management
Bachelors Degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a technical, business or related field, Masters degree preferred
- 3-4 years of overall report writing, data analysis or business intelligence experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Previous experience with Epic EMR, SQL Databases (Oracle or MS SQL), and Crystal Reports
- Experience/exposure to data visualization (graphical presentation of data with tools such as Qlik / Tableau).
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Software programming/coding experience a plus
- Statistical analysis experience preferred (Knowledge of SAS, Python, R or other statistical analysis software)
- Specific Epic certifications will be required such as Clarity Data Model, Advanced Clarity (if not currently certified, these must be obtained within first year as a condition of employment)
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers