This position is part of the collective bargaining unit
Per Diem / As Needed
Registered Nurse - NY
The Breast Nurse Navigator’s primary function is guiding breast health patients through the health care system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers, and tracking interventions and outcomes.
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse by the NYS Board of Nursing.
- Certification in the National Consortium of Breast Center (NCBC) Breast Patient Navigator Program is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience in breast imaging or equivalent, and possess a proficient knowledge of breast diseases, cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Demonstrates abilities in establishing positive relationships with patients, families, hospital and clinical staff.
- Experience in the development, coordination and performance of educational and/or support programs preferred.
- Have a background and familiarity with personal computers.
- Able to act independently.
How To Apply
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers